The Ark 2.0 is an expanded collection of faithfully preserved public domain Christian Science publications. Enrich your study with searchable images of the original works.
- King James Version Bible
- Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures
- Mary Baker Eddy's Other Published Writings
- Christian Science Periodicals
- - The Christian Science Journal (1883-1922)
- - Christian Science Sentinel (1898-1922)
- - The Christian Science Quarterly (1904-1922)
Research tools integrated into the Collection reveal correlations between the Bible and Mrs. Eddy's writings, help you organize your findings, and provide Hebrew, Greek, and Webster's definitions.
- Powerful search engine scans the over 60,000 pages in the Collection and sorts in order of relevance
- Cross-reference the Bible with Mrs. Eddy's Works
- - Preview citations prior to opening the source
- - Go back and forth between books with ease
- Double-click any word to view definitions from:
- - Strong's Concordance, Gesenius' and Thayer's Lexicons (Bible only)
- - Science and Health Glossary
- - 1828 and 1913 Webster's Unabridged Dictionaries
- View and search Jesus' words in the Bible
- Save findings using My Projects, a research organizer
- Gain insight into the Collection with the Interactive Timeline
Use The Ark to find articles on Christian Science; its relation to The King James Bible; articles by and about Mary Baker Eddy, the Discoverer, Founder, and Leader of Christian Science, and author of its textbook, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures. Mrs. Eddy founded the Church of Christ, Scientist, in 1879 as a "church designed to commemorate the word and works of our Master, which should reinstate primitive Christianity and its lost element of healing" (Manual of The Mother Church, Mary Baker Eddy, 17).